Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introductions


Welcome to my new blog...Since I have few quilter friends (and I've bored the rest of my family with non-stop quilty talk for way too many years) I'm forced into the blog world so I can share my craftiness. I know from other quilters that if you don't have a good picture of a project, a picture of the pet, with a good quilty prop, will suffice. With that in mind, here is my dog Buddy trying to take a nap under my "I Love Syracuse" scrappy, made-from-vintage-shirts quilt. Buddy is a snuggly Chihuaha/Italian Greyhound mix that we rescued from the scary streets of Las Vegas last year. As often as I can, I will try to include him in my pictures. I'm off to cut selvages of all my stash...more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! What a cute dog and AMAZING quilt! Syracuse Rocks!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!