Monday, April 1, 2013

Honey Honey...

I made a store sample for Quiltique, my LQS, in Honey Honey.  What a cute line of fabric!  It is quilted with a panto called Garden Frills...



The will kit up this fabric, with the pattern, soon....How exciting!!  What's next?  I have something cooking, of course...more pics later this week.  Happy Quilting...

ps.  I'm back at school today, only one quarter left to go.  The stress dreams started again...no sleep means extra coffee today!  I can't wait to retire....about 787 school days left until I'm done...yeah!

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying all of your butterfly quilts. Lots of fun colors in each one. Don't forget: "I think I can, I think I can...." you'll make it, just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a smooth count down! Honey Honey looks very pretty! Next thing you know, you will be teaching a class with your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the butterfly quilts! These are so cute. The bodies are fun in the printed fabric or the spotty one. Maybe even a solid would work. Can't wait to see your next pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're fast. Like a butterfly machine. Congrats on pattern #2!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!