Thursday, July 4, 2013

Jayna's Mom's Quilt...

I met Jayna at a sew-in at Fabric Boutique this week....what a nice lady!  She also works for the CCSD so we had lots of fun sharing stories about work....LOL.  Her Mom made some log cabin blocks in a barn raising arrangement and Jayna applied the border and had me quilt a panto on it.  I picked Feathered Curls--I forgot how much I adore this panto....check it out!


The quilt is small...45" x 45" so it didn't take too long to quilt....love it!  It makes me want to make a fall quilt myself....


I forgot to show the panel quilts that I quilted for Joyce on Tuesday.  There are three of them, all quilted identical.  Daisies Galore might be the panto...simple daisies and loops....


There is more to the panel but I was sending her a pic of the panto so I didn't get all the panel.  Smallish....22" x 45" each, maybe???  Cute, huh...

Anyhow, I'm still piecing diamonds on my EPP project.  But I did make something for Ryan....I'll show it in the next post, when it is finished.  Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. I love the panto on Jayna's quilt. Old style with some new thrown in. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!