Saturday, August 3, 2013

Misc. Saturday...

I've been doing a lot of longarming and hand sewing.  One of my side projects was this little aqua and gray EPP thing...it isn't done, so expect something better soon...It measures about 20" across.



I bought this cute little bag from Sharon at Sew Extreme.  She made a bunch and will be selling them in her Etsy store some day....hopefully soon!  I added the buttons...


I have some more longarming to do today, then cut out another Reading with Rover quilt with Rebecca, and I don't know what else.  Basically, the crap is piling up and the summer is winding down--sadly!

Happy Quilting...

2 comments:

  1. The EPP is a beautiful project. I am starting my 1st EPP soon. I think it will be fun.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATTENTION ALL VIEWERS- EEP projects are very addicting. Beware!!! Love your new EEP project. You have such an eye for color and design combinations. I need HELP!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!